Swoonworthy Incentive for Writers!
Hello romance readers and writers!
We are so happy to have all of you here on Swoon Reads beta. We love the manuscripts we’ve gotten so far, and we cannot wait to have more. So…
Is your YA romance novel finished and ready to go? Then what are you waiting for? Go hit that Submit button right now! Because…
If you submit your manuscript between 1:00 ET PM on 9/6/13 and 12:59 PM ET on 9/12/13, you will receive an official Swoon Reads tote bag!
Make us Swoon.
“SWOON READS SUBMIT YOUR MANUSCRIPT” OFFICIAL RULES
Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
This Promotion is Intended for Viewing in the U.S. only
1. How to Enter. Beginning at 1:00 PM ET on 9/6/13 and ending at 12:59 PM ET on 9/12/13. All submitters must have a valid email address. In case of dispute as to identity of submitter, submission will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP unavailability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter this Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. [Delivery of gifts requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.]
2. Gifts/Start/End Dates. All registrants who submit a manuscript between 1:00 PM ET on 9/6/13 and ending at 12:59 PM ET on 9/12/13 will receive a Swoon Reads tote bag.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the U.S., age 13 and over as of date of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Macmillan and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, and their immediate families or those living in the same household, are ineligible. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not authorized to participate in this Promotion if you are not located within the United States.
4. Conditions. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipients. By participating, submitters and recipients agree to release and hold harmless Swoon Reads, its advertising and promotion agencies and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the gift. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any gift, Swoon Reads reserves the right to substitute a gift of equal or greater value. All legal responsibilities of a minor under these Official Rules will be assumed by the minor’s parent/legal guardian.
6. Sponsor. Promotion sponsored by Swoon Reads, a division of Macmillan Children’s Publishing, a division of Macmillan, 175 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10010-7848.