Hi there, my name is Maeda :) ;) I'm an upcoming writer and a young girl who's eager of reading novels that has romance, fantasy and some kind of mystery. Ally Carter, Kiera Cass are two aspiring authors who I look up to and have written such successful and well-published book series.
I believe they're both just as amazing as each other; love how they've captured strong voices within their protagonists' personalities and the plotline to their stories are spot on!
For me, they seem to have everything that's to do with writing such great stories.
* The Embassy Row series by Ally Carter:
- All Fall Down
- See How They Run
- Take The Key & Lock Her Up
* Romeo & What's Her Name by Shani Petroff
* The Selection series/The Siren; by Kiera Cass
* A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
* Taylor Swift:
- "You're lucky enough to be different, never change."
- "I'm intimidated by the fear of being average."
* Hilary Duff:
- "People are going to say what they want to say and think what they want to think, and I can't change their minds."